We’re ready to hire our first employee to help us with our support and some coding.
- You can be anywhere in the world.
- You answer emails and tickets fast.
- You need to have some HTML, CSS, JS and PHP skills.
- You need to be familiar with WordPress.
- It’s ok not to know emailing so well. We’ll guide through your huge learning curve.
- Good communication skills, in English first. Any other language is great (we speak French and Spanish too).
- Independent. We’re not micro managers.
- You understand that support is at the heart of our business. You don’t need prior support experience.
- It’s your chance to be part of crazy startup and travel once a year.
- If you like the story of David VS Goliath, well, we’re like David. We’ll tell you who Goliath is if you’re hired.
- Your salary? That really depends on your experience and coding skills.
What’s the deal with Wysija?
We’re 4 guys (Adrien, Ben, Jo and Kim) who got together 1 year ago to start a newsletter plugin for WordPress. We don’t have an office. We live all over Europe.
130 000 downloads later, we feel we’ve just only started. Our project has plenty of technical and usability challenges. If you’ve dreamed to work on a product that iterates fast, this is it.
You want to try the plugin? You can download it on the repo.
Interested? Simply submit your resume to kim [AT] wysija [DOT] com